Hi lovies! I wanted to share a quick post about how I made this DIY mermaid outfit for a costume party! The skirt was an old maxi body on dress I bought from express last year and cut it and used my handy glue gun to make it fit like a glove! I used some old tulle and fabric for the fins and glued tons of sparkle flakes and rhinestones onto an old bralette and added real seashells from Michaels! Oh, and Jeff was supposed to be either a pirate or a sailor, he couldn’t decide lol. Happy Holy-ween guys!
Monthly Archives: October 2016
DIY Denim Thigh High Boots
Hi dolls! I wanted to share my pictorial on how I created these denim thigh highs. I have seen them all over social media and like fell in love! They took forever but it was so worth it!!
- make sure you are using boots you do not wear anymore
- also make sure you are using jeans you will not regret ripping up lol
- you will need scissors, glue gun, glue sticks and scissors.
- if you are using boots that have zippers, it is going to be more difficult..it was for me.
- So once your jeans are ripped up, you can glue them on with your own design or however you like! If you make layers, it comes out thicker and to me, it looks better.
- I also wanted my boots to come up a bit higher than they already did, so I placed the fabric just above the material of the boot.
- then put those bad boys on and become Beyoncé 😉