Hi dolls! I wanted to share my pictorial on how I created these denim thigh highs. I have seen them all over social media and like fell in love! They took forever but it was so worth it!!
- make sure you are using boots you do not wear anymore
- also make sure you are using jeans you will not regret ripping up lol
- you will need scissors, glue gun, glue sticks and scissors.
- if you are using boots that have zippers, it is going to be more difficult..it was for me.
- So once your jeans are ripped up, you can glue them on with your own design or however you like! If you make layers, it comes out thicker and to me, it looks better.
- I also wanted my boots to come up a bit higher than they already did, so I placed the fabric just above the material of the boot.
- then put those bad boys on and become Beyoncé 😉